Business Startup Services
Starting a business requires thorough planning. Our firm assists business owners in the formation of legally sound business entities and helps entrepreneurs devise business strategies that help them achieve their goals. We advise on the business startup and formation process including issues related to selection of entity type and jurisdiction.
Our practice includes providing services in the following areas (as well as many others):
- Choice of Entity – Sole proprietorships, limited liability companies (LLCs) partnerships, corporations
- Entity Formation - Formation of new business entities including limited liability companies, corporations, partnerships, joint ventures and other business entities, and the drafting of agreements amongst their owners
- Elections regarding taxation of entity – S corporations, disregarded entities, partnerships, corporations
- Purchase or Sale of Business Assets
- Purchase or Sale of Business Stock
- Small Business Plans
- Operating Agreements, Corporate Bylaws, Shareholder Agreements and Partnership Agreements
- Buy Sell Agreements
- State, Local and Regional licensing requirements
- Minority Business Enterprise Applications
- Application for Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Individual Tax Identification Number (ITIN)
We also consult with business owners and draft shareholder agreements or partnership agreements as part of the entity formation process.