Why Close with Koontz & Associates
We understand you have many options when partnering with a real estate attorney. Every attorney will tell you the same thing: they are the best in town and they have you and your client in their best interest.
Not every attorney is also an accountant.
When you partner with Koontz & Associates you also get an accounting perspective. Your closing is going to have a strong impact on how you file your taxes. Wouldn't you want an accountant at the table when you close?
Buyers and Sellers may save money by having both an attorney and an accountant at the closing table. We are a comprehensive fabric. Nothing will "fall through the cracks."
Most importantly, we'll come up with questions that you never knew you should ask. You may be distracted by the millions of loose ends you need to tie up during the closing process. We are here to help you tie those knots and make sure everything is tight.
What are you waiting for? Get in touch and find out why it's better when you close with us.
- Benefits of working with a real estate attorney
- Seller's Guide to Selling Your Property
- Title and Title Insurance
- Lease Purchase vs. Lease Option - A Potential Solution for Your Buyer or Seller
- Know the difference between a 1099-A and 1099-C
- Know Your Rights in Deficiency Judgments
- International Buyers/Sellers
- Real Property Transactions Involving Foreign Individuals or Entities
- Real Property Ownership and Interests Methods of Ownership and Holding Title
- Realtor's Guide to Tax and Legal Freedom